Afghan Kush Early Harvest feminized seeds
The word ‘Kush’ has already become a synonym for quality weed, and Afghan Kush Early Harvest from World of Seeds is yet more proof of that. This 100% Indica variety from the valleys of the Amu Darya river guarantees a strong body high that will make your every muscle buzz with ecstasy. The flavor emanating from these cannabis seeds is just as clear, with a strong hashy flavor reminiscent of noble wood. To fully enjoy this weed strain, leave it for nighttime smoking at home.Read more
Pure Indica Effect To Rock Your Body
Afghan Kush Early Harvest from World of Seeds is the right strain for anyone looking to experience pure Indica effects. The high provided by its 21.6% THC content won’t be cerebral at all, but exactly the opposite, with each toke prompting an ecstatic shockwave to move through every muscle in your body. Pure Indica seeds are extremely rare these days – this is definitely one you need to experience for yourself!
Afghan Kush Early Harvest Flavor: Like A Fresh Brick Of Hash
The tastes and aromas of Afghan Kush Early Harvest are old-school in the best sense of the word. The fresh hashy scent will flood your nostrils as soon as you open the jar of Afghan Kush Early Harvest buds, and the taste is as fresh and herby, reminiscent of noble wood.
As a pure landrace Indica, Afghan Kush Early Harvest is extremely stable and sturdy. Another pro of having Afghan Kush Early Harvest cannabis seeds in your collection is, of course, the extra-short flowering period of just 45 days. In warmer climates, this can even allow you to harvest twice in one season.
- The breeder reports extremely high resistance to pests and mold, so this strain is the perfect choice for novice growers.
- Use LST and HST techniques to shape the canopy and boost your yields.
- These Afghan Kush Early Harvest seeds guarantee very stable genetics and the same pheno every single time – the result of generations of natural interbreeding.
Genetics Of Afghan Kush Early Harvest Stabilized By Years Of Interbreeding
For generations, this strain has been naturally growing in the area of the modern border between Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Years of crossbreeding of these plants growing so close to each other have resulted in a 100% Indica profile and an extremely stable phenotype.
- Brand World of Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Cocoon of pleasure
- Genetics Afghan Kush
- Awards 2nd THC, Canarias Secret Cup 2015 3rd Outdoor Pro, Canarias Secret Cup 2015
- Yield 450 g/m² indoors
500 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 45 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 100% Indica
- THC 21.6 %