AK-47 Regular seeds
The AK 47 regular from Serious Seeds is a legendary old-school strain, a Sativa-dominant hybrid boasting landrace genetics and rewarding with 350-500 gr/m² after only 53-63 days flowering. Loaded with terpenes and cannabinoids, this super delicious and potent cannabis variety hits like a gun. With uplifting and euphoric effects, it boosts your feeling of being alive.
- Serious Seeds
- Sorrow piercing bullets
- Columbian x Mexican x Thai x Afghani
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 350 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 53 - 63 days
- Late October
- Sativa dominant
- No official information
AK 47 Regular: Growing Fast And Vigorous
AK 47 from Serious Seeds is one of most recognizable and award-winning strains, a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a mixture of Columbian, Mexican, Thai and Afghani heirloom and landrace genetics. Loaded with terpenes and cannabinoids, it’s super delicious and potent.
Growing fast and vigorous with numerous branches, it is well suited for all training techniques and methods. It forms dark yellowish-green, long, compact and dense buds that are closely stacked together in a grape-like shape. It prefers moderate temperatures as its buds tend to lose their density and go airy and fluffy which makes them even more open to mold or mildew. Long branches may need support in later stages of flowering to deal with the buds’ weight. Yields 350-500g/m2 in 53-63 days of flowering indoor, mid/late October harvest outdoors.
- Suggested nutrients: Canna
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), Lolly-Popping and Defoliation and good air flow will make sure you make the most out it
- Indoor lighting suggestion: LED 350W lights used during vegetation and flowering may allow for 450g/plant
- Usually testing at 15-20% THC with ~1-2% CBD
Hunger For Life
The effects are uplifting, euphoric, creative and sociable, leaving you happy and relaxed but due to its high THC content, can lead to sleepiness and even couch-lock. The aromas are skunky, floral and sweet with hints of spices and pine with sweet and earthy flavors and citrus and woody undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.