AK-48 Automatic feminized seeds
AK-48 Auto is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that pleases beginners and advanced stealth growers alike! Her life cycle is of 11-13 weeks, producing medium yields of many dense and resinous flowers that don’t smell much, but deliver euphoric Sativa highs due to its high THC content, with citrus yet floral flavors
- Nirvana Seeds (Netherlands)
- A powerhouse
- Colombian Gold x Thai x Mexican x Afghani
- 200 - 300 g/m²
- 49 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
AK-48 Auto from Nirvana Seeds: Time To Experiment
AK-48 Auto feminized cannabis seeds contain an autoflowering strain that no grower dislikes. In under 3 months of easy growing, get ready to harvest medium-sized yields of hard, resinous buds that have a sweet flavor to accompany its energetic and potent effect.
This autoflowering strain is very resilient. It handles environmental shifts very well, and training doesn’t seem to bother its development. Beginners who try out bending, tying or topping methods find this strain perfect. Stealth growers appreciate the medium-sized structure and very low odors even during flowering. Many flowering sites that fill up with tight, rock hard buds that shine with all the developing trichomes.
Harvests can be done 77-91 days after the seed has germinated, yielding medium amounts that can range from 200-400 g/m2. To avoid stunting, during vegetative stage, provide low concentrations of nutrients during first 2 weeks.
- Indoor light per m2: 400-600 Watts (HID), 240-300 Watts (High Efficiency LEDs)
- Best photoperiod 18/6 - 20/4
- Ideal Temps: 59-86 F / 15 – 32 C
- Soil nutrients: 1.0-1.7 EC at 5.6-6.5 pH.
- Hydro nutrients: 1.0-1.8 EC at 5.5-5.8 pH
- For higher yields, provide vegetative nutrients until flowering stretch stops.
Perfect For Mondays
Floral and citrus flavors, especially when cured overpower its earthy aroma. These will linger in your palate while you feel euphoric and glad to be alive thanks to its high THC and low CBD contents! Great for managing stress, depression, and high doses help relax the body and mind to sooth insomnia.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.