AK420 feminized seeds
AK420 is more than just a cool-sounding name – this Sativa-dominant hybrid grows exceptionally well in all climates making her a favorite among outdoor growers for her robust genetics and resistance to common issues such as mold and pests. Yielding as much as 450 g/m² after a 9 – 10-week flowering period, make space for AK420 in your garden!
- Seed Stockers (Spain)
- Refreshes and rejuvenates
- AK47 BCN Selection
- 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- 22 %
AK420: A Fantastic All-Rounder
AK420 is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis developed by Seed Stockers because of a breeding project which saw hundreds of AK47 plants be screened and the best candidates selected for breeding. Two of these were crossed to yield a novel AK47 hybrid AK420 – a strain which has delivered fantastic results after harvest after harvest.
Target Pain with AK420
While stemming from a strain named after a gun, AK420 is the furthest thing from violent. In fact, her effect is mellow and relaxing – perfect for those who looking to enjoy a strain with minimal anxiety and excellent pain relief properties. Her buds are dense, resinous and covered in a layer of trichomes which makes her sticky to the touch. Indoor yields for this cannabis strain are 400 – 450 g/m2 but what she lacks in yield, she more than makes up for in potency. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Amnesia Mac Ganja reaches a final height of 120 cm indoors and up to 2 m outside!
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HID.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants.
Pleasant, Feel-Good Effect
AK420 has a fantastic smell and taste which is similar to that of fresh mangos – fragrant with hints of spice over a pungent cannabis odor. Her buds are dense and resin-coated with some specimens having THC levels over 22% - ideal for recreational and medical users alike.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.