Akorn Feminized Seeds
Akorn is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain which came about as a cross between Snow bud and Afghan Kush. Created by T.H.Seeds, this strain was named after the rock hard nugs it produces – up to 500 g/m² after a 9-week flowering period – and is a fantastic strain for indoor cultivation.Read more
Akorn: Queen of The Snow
Akorn (also known as Snowbud) is a feminized cannabis strain developed by T.H.Seeds as a cross between Snow bud and Afghan Kush – two heavily Indica-dominant cannabis – to yield a mostly Indica hybrid which delivers excellent yields of long, dense nuggets of cannabis in lightning fast times.
Due to her Indica-dominant genetic lineage, she has a relatively short flowering period and the ability to grow in slightly cooler climates even in the Northern Hemisphere. She grows very rapidly in the vegetative stage with a very short internodal distance however after the flowering stretch her buds become taller and eventually fill up into long, thick colas. Indoor yields for this strain are between 400 – 500 g/m2 after 9 weeks of flowering while outdoor growers can expect to bring in up to 650 g/plant when it comes to harvesting mid-October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – Akorn reaches a final height of 100 – 150 cm indoors and slightly taller outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 450 W LED min.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Sweet & Nutty Flavour
As you might expect, Akorn has a slightly nutty taste; a primarily pungent smell with hints of cinnamon and pine. If you’ve ever felt let down by the promise of a fantastic tasting cannabis strain and an equally impressive relaxing effect, rest assured Akorn is guaranteed to be different.
- Brand T.H. Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Relax and be happy
- Genetics Snow Bud x Afghan Kush
- Height 125 - 150 cm
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Genotype Indica dominant
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)