Alien Gorilla feminized seeds (Original Sensible Seeds)
Created by Original Sensible Seeds, Alien Gorilla is a feminized Indica-dominant hybrid that brings out the best qualities of an extensive genetic lineage to produce high quality buds that boast THC levels of a whopping 25%!Read more
700 g/plant outdoors
Alien Gorilla: A Mighty Beast with Monster THC Levels
The beauty of Alien Gorilla comes from the complexity of its genetic lineage, three powerful strains artfully combined to produce spectacular buds that seem to be full to the brim with THC. The average cultivator can expect potential yields of an astounding 600g/m2 indoor in a flowering period of just over 9 weeks. Alien Gorilla’s robust genetics are also to thank for the ease in which she grows, making this a lovely choice for first time growers. It is recommended to use growing methods such as low stress training (LST) and sea of green (SoG) to really be able to hit the impressive yields this strain has to offer. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall height – Alien Gorilla can reach a final height of 1.6 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
A Well-balanced, Citrus High
Alien Gorilla has a well refined terpene profile which is sweet and woody with strong notes of citrus fruits. Her effects are very well balanced, she has a strong body high which sets into your muscles and provides mental invigoration, which makes for a relaxed and social evening.
- Brand Original Sensible Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Photoperiod
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Balanced physical and relaxing high
- Genetics Zkittzy Gorilla x Alien Technology
- Height 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- Harvest 600 g/m² indoors
700 g/plant outdoors
- Indoor flowering time 60 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish October
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- THC 25 %