Alien Gorilla feminized seeds
Created by Original Sensible Seeds, Alien Gorilla is a feminized Indica-dominant hybrid bringing out the best qualities of an extensive genetic lineage to produce high-quality buds that boast THC levels of a whopping 25%!
- Original Sensible Seeds (Spain)
- Balanced physical and relaxing high
- Zkittzy Gorilla x Alien Technology
- 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors 700 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 25 %
Alien Gorilla: A Mighty Beast with Monster THC Levels
Alien Gorilla is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis with a complex genetic lineage that combines Zkittzy Gorilla (Gorilla Glue #4 x Zkittlez), Alien Technology, and Afghani landrace.
The beauty of Alien Gorilla comes from the complexity of its genetic lineage, three powerful strains artfully combined to produce spectacular buds that seem to be full to the brim with THC. The average cultivator can expect potential yields of an astounding 600 g/m2 indoor in a flowering period of just over 9 weeks. Alien Gorilla’s robust genetics are also to thank for the ease in which she grows making this a lovely choice for first time growers. It is recommended to use growing methods such as Low Stress Training (LST) and Sea of Green (SoG) to really be able to hit the impressive yields this strain has to offer. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall height – Alien Gorilla can reach a final height of 1.6 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM
A Well-balanced, Citrus High
Alien Gorilla has a well refined terpene profile which is sweet and woody with strong notes of citrus fruits. Her effects are very well balanced, she has a strong body high which sets into your muscles and provides mental invigoration which makes for a relaxed and social evening.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.