Alpujarrena feminized seeds
Alpujarreña is a delicious, mouth-watering cannabis seed that leaves behind a pleasant, yummy, and mouth-watering taste to your taste buds. Its palatable nature and stress-relieving solution that induces a relaxing effect that one would enjoy with the pleasantness of the sweet aromas and flavors.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Mild and intriguing relaxation
- 40 - 100 cm indoors
- 550 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Early September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 16 %
- 1 %
- 0.5 %
Alpujarreña from Pyramid Seeds
Alpujarreña is a blend of Indica and Sativa strain that induces a relaxing and chilling effect. The sweet aromas and the palatable nature of the strain leaves a pleasant and remarkable taste on your taste buds.
Appearance and Extraction
Alpujarreña is a fast flowering cannabis plant that was developed in the mountainous regions with high altitudes. The strain gains resistance to the cold weather conditions and develops purple tones when the temperature falls below the normal conditions. This makes the plant compatible with the changing weather conditions and is perfect to be grown in the areas with higher altitudes. The plant possesses the THC level of 17.1%, CBD level of 1%, and CBN level of 0.5%.
The characteristics of the strain are the follows:
- The strain requires 49-56 days flowering.
- The average height of the plant ranges from 40-100 cm.
- The outdoor yield of the strain is about 300-1000g/plant.
- The outdoor harvest time of the strain begins during early September.
- The strain is tough and perfect to withstand the temperature differences.
Impeccable taste and Pleasant Smell
Alpujarreña is sweet mouth-watering cannabis that is available in Earthy, Herbal, and Spicy flavors. The strain is a perfect stress reliever that makes you feel more relaxed, calm, and stress-free.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.