Amherst Sour Diesel feminized seeds
The Amherst Sour Diesel feminized cannabis strain is a Sativa-dominant multi-hybrid known for monstrous yields of 600g/m² – 3000g/plant and increased THC levels reaching 27%. Infused with exotic flavors of wood and tropical fruits, the strain gives highs with incessant waves of euphoria and fun. Ideal for a wake and bake alongside a balanced breakfast.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Initial euphoric happiness
- Chemdawg x Amherst Super Skunk
- 200 - 300 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors2000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- Late October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 27 %
- 0.1 %
Amherst Sour Diesel: Outdoor Giant And Massive Yielder
The Amherst Sour Diesel cannabis strain is a Sativa-dominant multi-hybrid. The more you learn about this feminized plant, the more you want to get her. The origin of this elite strain is shrouded in mystery. All we know about her is the 80:20 ratio of Sativa/Indica. She also has a high level of THC 27%, which will bring an incredible long lasting feeling of euphoria. Outdoors this plant can turn into a real three-meter giant and bring an incredible amount of harvest.
Indoors, this strain is a medium-sized plant with a huge number of large, dense buds and side branches, yielding 400-600g/m2 in 65-70 days. If you grow it outdoors and give it a lot of space, you will be amazed by the size of the plant! Not to mention the amount of harvest that this strain will bring with 2000-3000g/plant yields by late October. Amherst Sour Diesel requires a temperate, warm, dry and Mediterranean climate or greenhouse.
- Suggested nutrients: Advanced Nutrients
- Recommended techniques: Low stress training (LST), main-lining and defoliation
- Indoor lighting: We can suggest HID 1000W lights used during vegetation and HID 600W during flowering may produce around 400g/plant
King Of The Party
The manufacturers of this multi-hybrid have created something outstanding with sustained effects. Amherst Sour Diesel has the controversial aromas of ripe fruit and oil. Everybody will like its taste of tropical fruits, oil and exotic trees. However, it has an undoubtedly incredible impact with her powerful and long lasting euphoric and uplifting effects.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.