Amnesia feminized seeds (Seed Stockers)
Amnesia by Seed Stockers is a legendary cannabis strain which needs no introduction. A pure Haze, Amnesia is one of the most popular strains on the Seed Stockers catalog – in part due to her high THC content of 24+% but also because of her heavy yields of up to 600 g/m² when grown via SOG.
- Seed Stockers (Spain)
- Potency for experienced ones
- Amnesia Haze
- 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- 23 - 24 %
Amnesia: A Legendary Classic Taken to The Next Level
Amnesia is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Seed Stockers. Resulting as a cross between Outlaw Amnesia and Super Silver Haze – two world-class cannabis strains from Amsterdam – Amnesia offers heavy yields of dense, resinous cannabis and leaves very little to be desired
Robust Sativa-dominant Genetics
Growing Seed Stockers’ Amnesia is significantly easier than growing the original from Soma Seeds – crossing with Super Silver Haze added a high level of robustness to her genetic lineage making her a fantastic candidate for indoor growing as she responds well to high nutrient feeds and all types of training. Indoor yields for this cannabis strain are 450 – 600 g/m2 however she really performs well outdoors in warm climates. Due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, Amnesia grows tall with multiple large branches. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall height – Amnesia reaches a final height of 120 – 160 cm indoors and up to 2.5 m outdoors!
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL Flower: 600W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio.
A Taste of Amsterdam
This high-performance pure Haze hybrid is incredibly potent – her effects are initially cerebral but slowly progress to the extremities leaving the user calm and relaxed. In addition to a wonderful effect, her high resin production makes her great for those who enjoy making cannabis concentrates such as butane honey oil.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.