Anesthesia feminized seeds
Anesthesia has a rich, dense, delicious, and dark green foliage. It offers a valuable deal with a range of exemplary benefits to the consumers. Its relaxing nature and outstanding stress-relieving effects will make an individual fall in love with the variety.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Strong calming effect
- Northern Lights x Black Domina
- 80 - 120 cm
- 550 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 18 %
- 1 %
- 0,6 %
Anesthesia: A sedative powerful plant
Anesthesia is a mixture of Black Domina and Northern Lights genetics that possesses the fast-growing characteristic. The plant endows an individual with immense pleasure and contentment which acts as a solution to various illnesses.
The characteristics of Anesthesia
The plant possesses stunning growth characteristics with dark green crystals, a good flowering, and an awesome production. Its simplified nature makes the plant easy to cultivate and clone successfully with the powerful effects of Sativa and Indica. Anesthesia possesses around 10% of Sativa and 90% of Indica content. The feminized seeds can be grown both indoors and outdoors making Anesthesia a perfect solution for the commercial growers who are looking forward to a rich production.
- Anesthesia possesses Black Domina flavors with the hints of muskiness;
- It offers the yield of 800g per plant under the regular conditions;
- The flowering period of the plant takes a period of over 8-9 weeks;
- The plant can grow up to 1-1.5m indoors and 1.7-2m outdoors;
- Anesthesia has a THC level of 19%, CBN level of 0.6%, and the CBD level of 1.9%/
A blend of rich delicious taste
The plant offers sweet flavors with relaxing and enjoyable effects. The plant is capable of giving you relief from various illnesses. Its sweet, medicinal relaxant nature will make you fall in love with the plant.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.