Auto Blue Diesel feminized seeds
Developed by Advanced Seeds, Auto Blue Diesel is a cross strain between Auto Blueberry and Auto Biodiesel Mass. The strain is relatively quick to flower in up to 8-9 weeks and yields respectable 400-500 gr/m² indoors. The buds stand out for their peculiar mix of flavor and aroma that brings in the citrus-like smell of Biodiesel, whilst keeping the sweet taste of Blueberry.
- Advanced Seeds (Spain)
- Auto Biodiesel Mass x Auto Blueberry
- 60 - 90 cm indoors90 - 140 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 16 %
Auto Blue Diesel: Compact & Generous Autoflower
Auto Blue Diesel takes about 60 days to flower after germination and grows strong branches filling up your area quickly and efficiently by the 5th week already. The crops don’t grow past 60-90cm indoors and 90-140cm outdoors but yield up to 500 gr/m2 in six months from April through November. Note, that under limited conditions the plants may grow into 10-11 weeks.
- Grown in soil with total light power of 250 W, you can expect to harvest 103 gr/plant;
- The crops may grow thirsty every 3 days, regular watering is a must;
- A heavy feeder – be careful with Ca/K proportions;
- In a limited space, may suffer from light bleaching – adjust the lights timely;
- A funky smell may develop towards the harvest – a filter could be a good investment;
- Be sure to start flushing not earlier than a week before harvesting, otherwise, you might stunt trichomes development and resin production.
Boosts The Feeling Of Being Alive
Testing elevated CBD levels and 70% Sativa content, Auto Blue Diesel has a euphoric effect that takes away stress and anxiety. This strain is optimal for daytime and causes no fatigue or increased appetite, which makes it a good option for medical applications. Thanks to its Blueberry genes, the strain sports a sweet berry taste balanced with orange or clementine flavors accompanied by diesel and woody undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.