Auto Bubble Gum feminized seeds
Auto Bubble Gum from 00 Seeds is the perfect addition to the cannabis menu of true connoisseurs. Sporting lip-smacking flavors of fresh berries, this feminized autoflower is also known for her generous 500g/m² crops of buds ready to harvest in 60 days from germination. Oozing with resin and sweet flavors, Auto Bubble Gum is truly a concentration of euphoria turning into stone.
- 00 Seeds
- Euphoria turning into stone
- Bubble Gum x Unknown Ruderalis
- 80 - 90 cm indoors 100 - 130 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 70 days
- 12 %
Auto Bubble Gum: A Blast From The Past In Your Garden
The Auto Bubble Gum autoflowering cannabis strain was developed by crossing a Ruderalis with the rare Indiana Bubble Gum strain. This unknown strain was highly regarded in the early days of the cannabis scene. Now, it is back in autoflowering form to provide the aroma and flavor that so many fell in love with in the USA and Europe.
When growing Auto Bubble Gum autoflowering cannabis seeds, you should expect plants that have a maximum height of 130cm. Although this is considered relatively short, growers should not expect to fit her in grow spaces as small as a closet.
Another aspect that growers should prepare themselves for is her quick finishing time. Expect to harvest Auto Bubble Gum within 60 days from germination.
The Auto Bubble Gum strain is not heavily branched, which means she is perfect for placing into the Sea of Green method. By doing so, you will increase your chances of a large yield that is set to tip records.
- Recommended Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients or Fox Farms for Hydroponics;
- Plant to Lamp Distance: 50cm;
- Indoor Humidity: Less than 65%;
- Indoor Temperature: 32℃ or Less;
- Odor: Heavy (use a high-quality carbon scrubber).
Packed With Fruity Flavors And Sedative Effects
The Auto Bubble Gum cannabis strain is loaded with tones of ripe strawberries that were freshly picked. The effects are swift and instantly transport your body into a state of bliss. While your head remains above the clouds, your body will become rooted to the spot.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.