Auto Bubblegum Feminized seeds
TH Seeds is currently offering the latest and greatest version of the incredibly popular Bubblegum seeds, with a unique twist for growing convenience. Auto Bubblegum contains super complex ruderalis genetics, which make is super easy to grow in almost any environment!
- T.H. Seeds
- Waves of relaxation
- Bubblegum x Ruderalis
- 100 - 125 cm
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
- 70 - 77 days
- Indica dominant
- No official information
The World-Famous Strain with Durable Genetics
Auto Bubblegum contains some of the toughest Ruderalis genetics around – giving it a unique complex flavor and contains mostly Indica – meaning it will fulfil your relaxation habits with complete takeover.
It could not be any easier to grow the Auto Bubblegum. The ruderalis genetics give it that unique growing profile which is only available to tough, durable autoflowering plants. Not only does it have a rapid vegetation time of 10-11 weeks from seed, it also comes with an average yield of around 350-450 grams per square meter. This makes it highly attractive to even the most conscious grower who wants to get their hands on some delicious, juicy buds in rapid time. The heavy, resinous buds make her ideal for indoor growing – especially when you want to maximise the total amount of buds produced in every seed.
- Lighting from 250-600W in both HPS and LED;
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from seed;
- Ideal for HST and LST techniques;
- Dyna-Gro recommended for nutrient feeding;
- Best kept at around 75% air humidity;
- Can be grown with defoliation;
- Very easy to grow in both indoor and outdoor situations.
Quick and Easy Fruity Bomb
Auto Bubblegum smells and tastes exactly like the original – full of delicious fruits and flavors which will please any kind of palette you put in front of it. The Indica-rich strain is best for those looking for a relaxing experience during night time.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.