Auto Critical Mass feminized seeds
Auto Critical Mass is a feminized autoflowering variant of the incredibly popular Critical Mass by Advanced Seeds. With the autoflowering trait, this fast-growing plant goes from seed to harvest in 9 – 10 weeks, producing massive yields of as much as 500 g/m2 and a sweet, fruity aroma throughout.Read more
Auto Critical Mass: Dense Buds Reaching Critical Mass
Auto Critical Mass was created by crossing the popular Critical Mass with a Ruderalis strain, to deliver those autoflowering genetics for an easy grow.
With a total growing time of 9 – 10 weeks, this plant can go from seed to use in what seems like no time at all. With an indoor grow reaching heights of up to a meter, this strain is perfect for those working with limited space. For newer growers, a soilless growth medium such as coco coir and small amounts of vermiculite in the beginning, then topping up to a reasonable level allows you to keep the water drainage levels consistent maximizing air flow and therefore yields. Indoor growers can expect to achieve a yield of 400 – 500 g/m2.
- Medium height – indoors: 80 – 100 cm, outdoors: 100 – 150 cm;
- Max EC of water: 1.0 in veg, 1.2 in flower;
- Water pH: 5.8 – 6.0;
- Recommended growing techniques: LST – minimize stress-induced problems with low-stress training techniques;
- Recommended growing medium: Soilless – use a 70:30 mix of coco coir and vermiculite to give your roots the right balance between water and air.
A Sweet Blend of Energy And Relaxation
Auto Critical Mass will be able to deliver 14% of THC with soothing fruity flavors and earthy undertones all packed into dense, resinous buds. The hybrid nature allows for a combined body and mind effect, perfect for those who like to unwind after a long day.
- Brand Advanced Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Autoflowering
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Huge mass of pleasure
- Genetics Critical Mass
- Height 80 - 100 cm indoors 100 - 150 cm outdoors
- Harvest 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Outdoor finish November
- Time from seed to harvest 60 - 70 days
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Indica dominant
- THC 14 %