Auto Galaxy feminized seeds
Auto Galaxy from Pyramid Seeds is the epitome ultimate autoflowering capabilities. It comes with immense growing capabilities – including plants, which grow to a medium size and are incredibly tough in any environment, paired with super flavorsome, fruity tastes and awesome +500g yields!
- Pyramid Seeds
- Sweet and relaxing body stone
- Galaxy x Ruderalis
- 50 - 130 cm
- 500 g/m² indoors40 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- 50 - 70 days
- Indica dominant
- 15 %
- 1 %
- 0.4 %
Incredible for Every Task
The Auto Galaxy strain is a perfect representation of what modern ruderalis plants are capable of in this day and age. Expect nothing but quality from this fine plant and be thrilled to know that 1 single plant can bring in dense, thick buds that carry with it the original Galaxy taste which consists of sweet, fruity flavors and long relaxing effects thanks to the 70% Indica content.
This bud is perfect as a standalone plant which can be planted either in your garden, on balconies or wherever you like. In a square meter, you will be able to get around 500+ grams when growing indoors. Outdoors the yields are still majorly impressive, with around 40-200 grams of quality buds guaranteed to come from every single plant. As usual, it’s advisable to for the plants to get at least 18-20 hours of light indoors in order for them to develop to their full potential.
- Lighting from 50-600W in both HPS and LED.
- Recommended light schedule –18-24 hr throughout the life cycle.
- Ideal for soil and hydroponic techniques.
- Low levels of smell throughout.
- Very easy to grow and quick turnaround.
Auto Galaxy - Guardians of The Cannabis Galaxy
You should try this strain out if you love the fast and easy production quality of ruderalis genetics, whilst still getting bank for your buck in the taste and effect department. Auto Galaxy encompasses all these factors, leaving you completely satisfied in every way imaginable.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.