Auto Ghost OG feminized seeds
Auto Ghost OG is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain created by Original Sensible Seeds. This Indica-dominant hybrid offers both recreational and medicinal users the option of harvesting top-quality potent buds in a matter of 11 weeks.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Powerful body stone
- Colorado Ghost OG x Auto OG Kush
- 60 - 120 cm
- 400 g/m² indoors 120 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 75 days
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
Auto Ghost OG: A Beginner Friendly Artfully Crafted Auto
Auto Ghost OG is a feminized autoflower that brings together the best of Colorado Ghost OG and Auto OG Kush resulting in a unique strain that can deliver potent buds in the blink of an eye.
Auto Ghost OG has many great qualities and one of the most attractive ones is that she is the perfect strain for the beginner cultivator. She requires very little fuss and minimal effort – she practically grows herself due to her resilient and well-established genetic lineage. The average cultivator can expect to weigh in at approximately 400 g/m2 on harvest day in just under 11 weeks from beginning to end. Her robust genetic lineage lends itself to a stunning plant with the perfect bud-to-leaf ratio, making her an absolute breeze to manicure and trim. Auto Ghost OG is known for her extensive side branching but some Low Stress Training (LST) can easily manage this.
- Short height – Auto Ghost OG reaches a final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.1 in veg, up to 1.5 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants
The Perfect Auto for Medicinal Use
These buds emit a rich and earthy aroma that contains strong notes of pine and citrus fruits making them pretty hard to resist. Auto Ghost OG serves up a powerful and deep body high that has been used to treat symptoms such as aches, pains and general stress. The overall effects are relaxing and uplifting – perfect for bedtime.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.