Auto Kryptonite feminized seeds
Auto Kryptonite from Pyramid Seeds is an automatic strain of impeccable quality coming from the ancient mountains of Granada. This high-producing and speedy Sativa variety packs a mouthful of fresh citrusy flavors and boosts your energy. A nice choice for active daytime pleasures!
- Pyramid Seeds
- When great taste and mood enhancement are required
- Kryptonite x Ruderalis
- 60 - 160 cm
- 450 g/m² indoors40 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 70 days
- 50 - 70 days
- Sativa dominant
- 15 %
- 1 %
- 0.6 %
Auto Kryptonite - Ruderalis Genetics at Their Best
Auto Kryptonite takes on the form of a medium sized plant, which can be grown in any terrain, in almost any environment. It’s recommended to consume during the day due to the high content of Sativa. It will give you excellent flavor profiles, similar to that of the Yumbolt ancestor.
The strain is excellent for use indoors, where you can plant a high number of seeds in a square meter – commonly known as the Sea of Green method. Doing this, you can get 450 grams and up of pure quality buds from a typical indoor grow – exceptional results for a ruderalis plant. You can also expect to see around 40-200 grams of buds extracted from a plant in outdoor terrain, however, this is highly dependant on the environment you grow it in, and how much sunlight is available.
- Lighting from 50-1200W in both HPS and LED.
- Recommended light schedule –20 hours.
- Ideal for soil and hydroponic techniques.
- Can be grown virtually anywhere.
- Very easy to grow and will typically grow over 60cm.
This May Be YOUR Kryptonite
Auto Kryptonite can be described as a well-rounded strain which any cannabis lover is bound to lover – simply due to the pure and un-interrupting Sativa high, which is highly cerebral and active.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.