Auto Northern Lights feminized seeds (Pyramid Seeds)
Auto Northern Lights is an Indica-dominant flowering strain world-famous for its heavy-hitting and sedating effects. This autoflowering phenotype of classic Northern Lights carries the same relaxing body effects and relief from insomnia and pains as the original version, but with a shorter flowering time, and is a fantastic choice for nighttime.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Relaxing from head to toe
- Northern Lights x Ruderalis
- 2nd on Spannabis 2007 1st on La Bella Flor 2006
- 60 - 150 cm indoors
- 400 g/m² indoors40 - 180 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 75 days
- Indica dominant
- 16 %
- 1 %
- 0,4 %
Auto Northern Lights: Relaxed, Stress-Free, Comfortable Contentment
Auto Northern Lights offers the same stress-free, comfortable contentment as other versions of this famous strain. Just a couple of hits results in a wave of relaxation that sweeps the entire body, leaving the user with a peaceful, easy feeling. Its strong Indica genetics are excellent for relieving stress and insomnia, and medically, it works quickly for pain relief in patients who need it most.
Auto Northern Lights works to calm any racing thoughts in the mind and is commonly used to combat feelings of depression and anxiety. With THC levels averaging around 16%, Auto Northern Lights is a strain that won’t overpower you.
Skunky Earthy Scent Mixed With A Zesty Citrus Flavor
Auto Northern Lights contains the traditional skunky aroma you’d expect from any Afghani strain without being particularly overwhelming. It’s not the most stinky of strains, as its skunk smell is balanced with hints of zesty citrus that’s very pleasing to the senses. Nonetheless, the strain’s skunky lineage is apparent on the inhale and met with beautifully balanced earthy, pine and strong citrus notes on the exhale.
Grow Your Own Auto Northern Lights
Auto Northern Lights is an autoflowering phenotype that’s easy to grow and bears similar properties to feminized and regular Northern Lights strains.
- This strain is suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation.
- It can reach rather lofty heights for an Indica strain – in some cases heights of 3-4 feet.
- Indoors, the plant flowers at 70 days, with outdoor flowering occurring at 50-75 days.
- Indoor harvests can yield over 400 g/m2 when using 600W lights.
- Outdoor growers can expect yields of 40-100g/plant depending on what size pot is used.
- In total, expect a timeframe of 10 weeks from seed to harvest.
Auto Northern Lights: A Descendant Of Noteworthy Lineage
Auto Northern Lights is descended from famous landrace Afghani and Thai strains. This particular Auto Northern Lights from Pyramid Seeds is a phenotype from previous generations and taken from a variety commonly used to create autoflowering crosses.