Auto Northern Lights feminized seeds (Pyramid Seeds)
Developed by L’Hort Dels Somnis for Pyramid Seeds this marijuana strain is an autoflowering variety of old time classic and one of the most popular strains in the world - Northern Lights. Auto Northern Lights might not get you seeing Aurora Borealis but will make it a nice night time strain.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Relaxing from head to toe
- Northern Lights x Ruderalis
- 2nd on Spannabis 2007 1st on La Bella Flor 2006
- 60 - 150 cm indoors
- 400 g/m² indoors40 - 180 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 75 days
- Indica dominant
- 16 %
- 1 %
- 0,4 %
Growing on the North Pole
By adding Ruderalis genetics to legendary Northern Lights, it has allowed this strain to be grown literally from Pole to Pole, even in harsh Canadian, Alaskan or Northern European climates that have extremely harsh and short sunny periods. To get the most out of it, plant them in 25L pots or in soil directly and you’ll be rewarded with yields that match a regular, photoperiod plant. Finishing in just 10 to 11 weeks from germination and usually staying under 100 cm but if given enough room this plant can easily reach 150 cm or more, especially when using hydroponics or aeroponics. Growing with not much branching and with a few main big kolas that get covered with crystals you might not see Aurora Borealis but you’ll see ice and snow over your flowers.
- Yield is around +400g/m2 or 40-180g per plant;
- Finishing up in 10-11 weeks from sprouting;
- Excellent in hydro or aeroponic setup, or +25L pots;
- Usually testing around 15% THC;
- Height usually around 50-100 cm indoors but it can reach +150 cm outdoors or in hydro.
Seeing Aurora Borealis
The autoflowering version has been bred to perfection and it retained all the qualities of its legendary parents. Like its parent, it will give out very sweet, fruity and pungent smell with a hint of pepper. Effects are relaxing, happy and sleepy providing various medical benefits that help treat chronic pain, arthritis, migraines and insomnia. Auto Northern Lights might not get you seeing Aurora Borealis but will provide you with a nice and calming effect that makes it a nice night time strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.