Auto Purple feminized seeds
Auto Purple is an Indica-dominant autoflowering strain brought to you by Original Sensible Seeds. A cross between Afghan Purple and Ruderalis this brightly colored strain grows easily and brings in as much as 400 g/m² in as few as 60 days from start to finish. A fantastic choice for any grower!
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Morpheus' hug
- Afghan Purple x Ruderalis
- 60 - 120 cm
- 400 g/m² indoors 80 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 60 days
- Indica dominant
- 16 %
Auto Purple: Beautiful Purple Buds With Zero Fuss!
Created with Indica genetics, Auto Purple is a feminized Indica-dominant hybrid delivering heavy yields of dense, purple buds in lightning fast times. Going from seed to harvest in 50 – 60 days, you can’t go wrong with Auto Purple. The strain is ideal for those who are new to growing due to her excellent resistance to beginner issues such as overwatering; in part due to her strong Ruderalis genetics originating from areas with harsh growing conditions. Indoor yields for this fast-growing autoflower are 400 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 80 g per plant when grown correctly. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Auto Purple can grow as tall as 60 – 120 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W LED, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Age Old Organics 1GR4C Grow.
Pungent Aroma With Hints Of Spice
For a strain as beautiful as Auto Purple, it’s only fitting her smell and taste is just as impressive – a strong taste with hints of earth and spice accompanies her pungent aroma. Her buds are dark purple and covered in a layer of white trichomes which shine when ready for harvest.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.