Auto Purple feminized seeds
Purple Auto from Pyramid Seeds is an ideal cannabis strain that grows quickly and hardily with heavy yields of dense, resinous buds and brings in as much as 550 g/m2 in as few as 67 days from seed, making this strain one of the most popular autoflowering strains.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Happiness and joy
- Purple x Ruderalis
- 50 - 120 cm
- 400 g/m² indoors 40 - 180 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 65 days
- Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis hybrid
- 13 %
- 1 %
- 0.4 %
Purple Auto: An Easy-to-grow Autoflower with Excellent Results
Purple Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain created by Pyramid Seeds as a cross between Purple and a ruderalis as part of a project to yield a brightly-coloured autoflowering in a fast-growing plant which completes her grow cycle in 67 days from seed.
Suitable for growers of all skill levels, strains such as Auto Purple exemplify the power of autoflowers. Autoflowering strains are fantastic for those looking to get into growing as their short height, fast returns and ability to be grown without a fixed photoperiod make them ideal for cultivation in small spaces. Indoor yields for this beautiful strain are between 500 – 550 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in up to 300 g per plant. Due to her slightly lower stress tolerance, all training should be limited to low stress techniques such as light defoliation. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – grows to a final height between 50 – 90 cm indoors and up to 1.2 m outdoors!
- Max EC of water – 1.1 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrient range: General Hydroponics General Organics range
Bright Purple and Covered in Crystals
As the name suggests, Auto Purple has a very brightly coloured appearance, purple with specks of orange, and an equally impressive smell and taste – a sweet, floral aroma with hints of berries and citrus. Her delicate aroma matches the mellow effect brought on by her 15% THC and 1.5% CBD content.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.