Auto Somango feminized seeds
Auto Somango is an Autoflowering strain, coming directly from Advanced Seeds. The strain is a hybrid mixture of Jack Herer with Big Skunk, combined Auto genetics. The extraordinary fruity taste makes it palatable for literally anyone with taste buds.
- Advanced Seeds
- Jack Herer x Big Skunk x Ruderalis
- 70 - 100 cm indoors90 - 140 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m²
- 60 days
- 15 %
The Fruitiest Cocktail You’ve Come Across:
Auto Somango has an incredibly fruity taste and aroma – giving it the nickname of a ‘cocktail’. The popular Autoflowered strain by Advanced Seeds will take only 60 days for harvest and is not shy at producing a hefty yield, along with some thick, resinous buds.
Auto Somango is fairly easy to grow, you will only need around 9 seeds per square meter to garner the maximum yield possible. Be sure to use a 600w light and you should be able to gather around 450g of quality product, in a matter of only 60 days. You can even use a resin stimulant from day 20 onwards if you are looking at producing even more resin for this unique strain. Outdoors it should take around the time to grow as indoors, making it quite a versatile autoflowering plant. Be sure to give it plenty of sunlight (At least 5 hours a day) when growing and is ideal for a discreet grower, going up to 1.4 meters only when outdoors.
- Produces yields up to 400-450g/m2, with a flowering period of 60 days.
- Indoor height of 70-100cm, Outdoor height of 0.9-1.4 meters.
- Ready to harvest from April to November.
- THC content of around 15%.
Don’t Miss This Excellent Tasting Strain:
The unmistakable fruity taste and aroma is design to make satisfy any palate on the planet. The Tropical fruit flavors will never disappoint as this Auto Somango is an excellent strain, ideal for everyday consumption.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.