Auto Speed Bud feminized seeds
Auto Speed Bud has several advantages to consider, ranging from the ease to grow, and the fact that it needs less care during cultivation. It will relax your body and take away those pains of a long day.
- Female Seeds
- When you want the best of both worlds
- Early Misty x Ruderalis
- 40 - 80 cm indoors50 - 120 cm outdoors
- 150 - 200 g/m² indoors15 - 35 g/plant outdoors
- 84 days
- Sativa dominant
- 12 - 14 %
- 0.1 %
Growing Made Easy
Auto Speed Bud is a feminized cannabis strain ideal for growing in enclosed spaces. Its creation involved crossbreeding a Ruderalis variety with another unknown cannabis strain to create a unique plant that although doesn’t have a prodigious yield, has focused its advantages into the ease of growing and unpretentious care.
So Easy to Grow, It Almost Grows Itself
Auto Speed Bud plant has a very short flowering period and is suitable for growing indoors. This hybrid plant is often small and sturdy - makes for a very suitable discreet grow - and can be grown indoors and outdoors as it has resistance to mild climates. Cultivation of Auto Speed Bud is advantageous to beginners, as it does not need much care when it comes to feeding.
- Cycle: 7-8weeks to flower.12weeks from start to finish
- Height: 40-80cm indoors and from 50-120cm outdoors
- Yield indoors: 150-200g/m2 and 15-35g/plant outdoors
- Lighting: 18hrs light schedule is recommended with 600W LED lights used during vegetation and flowering
- Watering: responds well to 1.5-2L/plant in a 24hour period.
A Plant to Relax All Your Senses
Auto Speed Bud has a very smooth and fruity taste and its buds produce an aroma and taste of diesel-type cannabis. The relaxing and tranquil effects of this strain are quite durable and coupled with the subtilty of the smell will give you a mellow high.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.