Auto Sweet Soma feminized seeds
00 Seeds proudly presents one more feminized autoflower, the Indica-dominant Auto Sweet Soma. It’s definitely worth waiting 60-70 days for the harvest, as this hardy, easy-to-grow compact plant produces 400-450g/m² of sweet flavored buds loaded with 16% THC and delivering a hefty stone.
- 00 Seeds
- Pleasing relaxing effect
- Indica x Ruderalis
- 70 - 80 cm indoors 120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 70 days
- 16 %
Auto Sweet Soma: Giving New Meaning To ‘Easy Growing’
With an aim to create a high performance, compact plant, 00 Seeds designed the Auto Sweet Soma: a fantastic, feminized autoflower that boasts an incredible ease of growth. This cannabis strain is amazingly versatile in both outdoor and indoor cultivations and will react to under and overfeeding with ease. The strain is also extremely pungent, especially toward the final 2 weeks before harvesting ̶ so be sure to use a filter indoors if you’re looking to be discreet. Keep within these guidelines and indoor plants will yield a harvest of 400 – 450gm2 of her quality yield after her 60 - 70 day flowering period. Outdoors, Auto Sweet Soma is even easier to grow, thanks to her natural mold resistance. She will not grow to great heights, staying around 120 - 140 cm tall, ideal for a discreet grower looking to pull in around 80g of quality product per plant.
- Suggested Nutrients: Canna, Advanced Nutrients;
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST);
- Indoor Suggested Lighting: LED 140W bulbs for both vegetation and flowering stages; may help to produce around 45 g/plant;
- Ready to harvest from April to November;
- Odor: carbon filter recommended to stay discreet;
- THC content of around 16%.
The Classic Sweet Taste
Auto Sweet Soma is a highly unique autoflowering strain, aside from her enormous quality yields, she also produces an overwhelmingly pleasant aroma and taste, which resembles a tropical fruity flavor ̶ the aftermath is a sweet earthy undertone and a physical effect on the body.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.