Auto-Bomb feminized seeds
Auto Bomb cannabis strain is an ideal choice for fans of autoflowering marijuana. This little girl brings an explosive harvest in a short time. Indica-dominant hybrid is unpretentious and requires almost no care, but brings a rich harvest. The invigorating high effect smoothly flows into a deep long body-stone.
- Green House Seeds
- The best day to stay home
- Green-O-Matic x Big Bang Auto
- 120 cm
- 800 g/m² indoors50 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- 10% Sativa / 80% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- No official information
Fits-Class Autoflowering Marijuana by Dutch Masters
Auto Bomb cannabis strain is an autoflowering marijuana created by Dutch breeders from Green House Seeds by crossing legendary Green-O-Matic and Big Bang Auto. The result of the hard work is Indica-dominant cannabis with high productivity, unpretentious nature and strong effect.
Auto Bomb - Perfect Yields in the Shortest Time
This strain is an Indica-dominant so plants are not high but rather branchy. Auto Bomb cannabis seeds grow well both indoors and outdoors. However, it is worth remembering that this lady does not like cold weather and sudden temperature changes. Side branches require a lot of free space, which can be a problem for a small grow-box. Fortunately, the bushes are well tolerated of trimming.
- Maximum results can be achieved indoors with a usage of progressive growing techniques;
- When grown outdoors, the average daily temperature should not be lower than 10 C.
Taste and aroma are simple, classic and herbal with light fruity and spicy hues. The buzz rolls over with an explosive and all-absorbing wave. After that there comes a deep relaxation. Auto Bomb’s effect brings an ideal state for meditation, watching your favorite movie and pleasant contemplation of the surrounding world.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.