Bad Azz Kush feminized seeds
Bad Azz Kush is a fantastic Kush with 100% Indica genetics. Her heavy yields of 700 g/m² after less than 60 days of flower make this strain is everything you could want and more. Her fruity aroma with hints of pine pairs very well with her exquisite appearance; large, dense buds dripping in a sticky golden resin.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Pure Stone
- Original OG x Urkel x Afghan Kusk
- 2nd on Best Indica at Amsterdam Unity Cup 2015
- 100 - 110 cm
- 700 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Late September
- 100% Indica
- 24 %
- 1.1 %
Bad Azz Kush: A Bad Azz Strain With 100% Indica Genetics
Bad Azz Kush is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain created by Barney’s Farm as a three-way cross between Original OG, Urkel and Afghan Kush – three fantastic strains each with their own unique contribution towards a strain that’s gone on to win multiple awards.
Heavy Resin Production – Fantastic for Concentrates
Growing Bad Azz Kush is easier than you might think. Her pure Indica genetic lineage gives her excellent resistance against mould and pests partly as a result of her heavy resin production but also due to her buds being very dense and less likely to suffer from mould-related issues. Indoor yields for this strain are 550 – 700 g/m2 after 55 – 60 days in flower while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 600 g/plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Bad Azz Kush reaches a final height of 1.1 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.1 in veg, up to 1.5 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Excellent for Medical Users
Her relaxing effect often comes alongside a bad case of the munchies, but Bad Azz Kush is still one of the most loved Kush strains on the Barney’s Farm catalogue. Her buds are compact and coated in a sticky layer of terpene-loaded resin making them ideal for extracting cannabis concentrates such as BHO (butane honey oil).
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.