Beyond the Brain regular seeds
Beyond the Brain Regular cannabis strain from Mandala Seeds is a cross between Columbian Sativa /Haze and Satori P1. Boasting bountiful crops of 250-650 g/m² indoors and 500-1000 g/plant outdoors, this lady is the real treat - she boosts creativity and offers treatment to a wide range of health conditions.
- Mandala Seeds
- 2 in 1: treatment and cerebral high
- Columbian Sativa x Haze x Satori
- Short / High
- 250 - 650 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 70+ days
- Sativa dominant
- 23 - 25 %
Beyond the Brain Regular – Beyond All Growing Odds
Beyond the Brain from Columbian Sativa/Haze and Satori P1 crossing carries more medicinal benefits passed on from her parents. She flowers within a reasonable time, yet with a maintainable height. The strain takes slightly more than 10 weeks from growing to give flowers.
Beyond the Brain Regular is relatively easy to grow cannabis strain for the experienced and novice growers. The purity maintained by these mostly Sativa strain should neutralize the waiting period between her growing and the flowering time. Since the strain is feminized, it gives female plants with a height ranging between 75 and 95cm on their 4 weeks vegetative phase. The plants, at this point, don't require any pruning which means taking care of them is quite easy. What’s even better is that the plants are resistant to molds and have high potency levels. On average, the yield ranges between 250-650g/m² indoors and 500-1000g/plant when grown outdoors. Beyond the Brain Regular is known to have two distinct phenotypes, short and tall.
- The producer recommends a 20-hour lighting cycle when the strain is on 4 weeks of vegetative growth.
- Light source HPS/m²: 400W-600W.
- Water EC on hydroponics: 0.8-1.2.
- SOG technique is required outdoors.
Quite a Wonderful Therapy
Truly, Beyond the Brain Regular cannabis strain gives effects that go far beyond the novices’ brains. Boosting creativity and sorting broad spectrum medical conditions defines it when you smell the sweet minty aroma and taste the thyme spicy flavors.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.