Big Bang feminized seeds
Big Bang fem cannabis strain is a popular Indica that is highly demanded for its therapeutic effect. This beauty grows tall and bushy. The amount of resin produced is simply amazing. The buzz will nail you to the sofa and let you go for a walk only in the depths of your mind.
- Green House Seeds (Netherlands)
- Relaxation and appetite stimulation
- Skunk x Northern Light x El Niño
- 3rd High Times Cannabis Cup 2000
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late Sebtember
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 19.8 %
- 0.12 %
- 0.28 %
Big Bang Cannabis Theory
Big Bang fem marijuana seeds are an amazing product of the GHS company. Its calm and relaxing effect is combined with therapeutic properties. THC level produces something similar to the Big Bang in the head. This little girl can shake up even the most apathetic person!
An explosive combination of properties is obtained due to perfect genetics - Skunk, El Nino and Northern Lights.
Big Bang fem cannabis strain vividly represents what is called Indica's ageless classics. A small, compact and dense plant begins to grow more actively in breadth than in height with the beginning of the flowering period. Thus, at the time of harvest, growers receive a wide and dense Christmas tree, almost completely covered with fragrant and oily buds.
- According to growers’ reports, the best results are achieved in hydroponic systems;
- Plants are great for ScrOG;
- Maximum results Indoor are achieved with a light of 1000W per square meter.
Natural Medicine Straight from the Garden
Big Bang fem marijuana strain provides an effect that is ideal for full-scale rest and relaxation. This lady gently wraps into a fragrant veil and plunge into the depths of complete relaxation. Soft sweet aroma with notes of herbs and cinnamon will be a bright addition to physical relaxation, and even the most demanding gourmets will appreciate the delicate aftertaste. Big Bang fem is used as a medicine for appetite stimulation and as a great treatment for pain relief.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.