Big Bang feminized seeds
Big Bang fem cannabis strain is a popular Indica that is highly demanded for its therapeutic effect. This beauty grows tall and bushy. The amount of resin produced is simply amazing. The buzz will nail you to the sofa and let you go for a walk only in the depths of your mind.Read more
Big Bang Cannabis Theory
Big Bang fem marijuana seeds are an amazing product of the GHS company. Its calm and relaxing effect is combined with therapeutic properties. The THC level produces something similar to the Big Bang in the head. This little girl can shake up even the most apathetic person!
An explosive combination of properties is obtained due to perfect genetics - Skunk, El Nino, and Northern Lights.
Big Bang fem cannabis strain vividly represents what is called Indica's ageless classics. A small, compact, and dense plant begins to grow more actively in breadth than in height at the beginning of the flowering period. Thus, at the time of harvest, growers receive a wide and dense Christmas tree, almost completely covered with fragrant and oily buds.
- According to growers’ reports, the best results are achieved in hydroponic systems;
- Plants are great for SCRoG; and
- Maximum results Indoor are achieved with a light of 1000W per square meter.
Natural Medicine Straight from the Garden
Big Bang fem marijuana strain provides an effect that is ideal for full scale rest and relaxation. This lady gently wraps users into a fragrant veil and plunges them into the depths of complete relaxation. A soft, sweet aroma with notes of herbs and cinnamon is a bright addition to the physical relaxation, and even the most demanding gourmets will appreciate the delicate aftertaste. Big Bang fem is used as a medicine for appetite stimulation and as a great treatment for pain relief.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Relaxation and appetite stimulation
- Genetics Skunk x Northern Light x El Niño
- Awards 3rd High Times Cannabis Cup 2000
- Yield 800 g/m² indoors
up to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 19.8 %
- CBD 0.12 %
- CBN 0.28 %
- Paran0id6 January 2020
- DenUK17 December 2019
- Sandrito6 October 2019
- Useless23 October 2019
- Stream11 July 2019
- Blackberry2 December 2019
- Darth23 November 2019
- Reap11 December 2019
- Aphelion11 October 2019
- NOAA6 September 2019
- Tormentor16 September 2019
- Gale16 June 2019
- Circuit17 April 2019
- Aqua18 November 2019
- RastaCop6 July 2019
- Growboob6 November 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)