Big Bud feminized seeds (Seed Stockers)
Big Bud does exactly what her name suggests – produces copious amounts of large, dense flowers covered in a thick layer of resin. Her Indica-dominant genetic lineage gives her users a long-lasting relaxation which soothes the body as well as the mind. Bringing in as much as 500 g/m² after a 9-week flowering period, Big Bud truly is a winner!
- Seed Stockers
- Amusement for connoisseurs
- Afghani x Skunk
- 60 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
Big Bud: The Strain Of Champions
Big Bud is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Seed Stockers. This high-yielding cannabis strain was designed to deliver XL yields and her Indica-dominant genetic lineage means she creates large, dense flowers which are dripping in a pine-scented resin – perfect for cannabis extracts!
Excellent For Indoor Cultivation
Growing Bid Bud can be a bit overwhelming if you aren’t used to growing high-yielding cannabis strains as they can easily grow out of control. This is more of a problem for indoor growers due to limitations on vertical space, therefore, training techniques such as topping and supercropping can be used alongside less stressful techniques such as defoliation to ideally create a wide, flat canopy. Indoor yields for this strain are 450 – 500 g/m2 while outdoor yields are closer to 600 g/plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Big Bud reaches a final height of 1.2 – 1.6 m indoors and up to 2 m outdoors!
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Large, Dense Flowers
Big Bud has a very typical Indica-like appearance – she remains a medium height and grows very bushy. To maximize her pungent smell and taste, grow this strain in an entirely organic setup to ensure maximum terpene production leading to dense, resinous cannabis flowers with a delicious taste!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.