Black Cream Auto feminized seeds
100% Autoflowering genetics. This is the result of the cross between our most awarded strain - the original Cream Caramel - and an exotic autoflowering strain of purple flowers, descending from pakistani Kush ancestors.
- Sweet Seeds (Spain)
- Relaxed Creator
- Cream Caramel x Pakistani Kush
- 60 - 110 cm
- 350 - 550 g/m² indoors35 - 150 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 5% Sativa / 91,87% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 15 - 18 %
- 0.8 %
Sweet Black Cream Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Info
This plant looks like an Indica, with a short internodal distance, numerous small branches in the main stem, compact buds and a big main cola. This strain is a great resin producer. Black Cream’s aroma is very sweet and fruity, featuring a background of some earthy tones inherited from our Cream Caramel. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.