Black Destroyer feminized seeds
Black Destroyer is an Indica-dominant cannabis strain created by Original Sensible Seeds as a cross between two fantastic parents – Black Domina and AK-47 – resulting in a strain with fantastic attributes including the ability to bring as much as 650 g/m² of dark-coloured, resinous flowers in less than 55 days of flower.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Devastating body stone
- Black Domina x AK47
- 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 650 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 55 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 22 %
Black Destroyer: A Dark Cannabis Strain with An Intense Sativa Effect
A cross between Black Domina – a legendary Indica-dominant parent – and fast-growing AK-47, Black Destroyer is the ideal balance between speed, potency and yield! Having seen a recent rise in popularity, Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strains are some of the most sought after genetics in the world of cannabis cultivation. Black Destroyer is the perfect genetic balance as she grows to a medium-tall final height which is very manageable for indoor cultivators and ideal for outdoor growers. In addition to a fantastic grow pattern, Black Destroyer yields up to 650 g/m2 indoors after a rapid 45 – 55 day flowering period while outdoor yields are a huge 800 g/ plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Black Destroyer grows as tall as 100 – 160 cm both indoors and outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Fresh Floral Aroma
Black Destroyer has a fantastic smell, taste and appearance. Her buds are dark and covered in a thick layer of bright white trichomes giving her a beautiful appearance and making her a great strain for making cannabis concentrates. Her buds have a fresh, floral smell with hints of berries – truly an outstanding cannabis strain!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.