Black Gum feminized seeds
Black Gum is a fantastic Indica-dominant hybrid developed by Original Sensible Seeds. Offered in feminized form, Black Gum is a sweet-tasting cannabis strain who is every bit as delicious as she sounds – her dense, sticky flowers provide deep body relaxation. Yielding as much as 550 g/m2, Black Gum is a fantastic hybrid which flowers in less than 60 days.
- Original Sensible Seeds (Spain)
- Сouch locking sensation
- Black Domina x Bubblegum
- 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors 700 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 21 %
Black Gum: A Fantastic Strain for Cannabis Concentrates
Indica-dominant hybrid, Black Gum comes a result of crossing Black Domina – a hard-hitting Indica – with the original Bubblegum to yield a fast-growing hybrid with excellent results and a sweet, old-school taste.
This high-yielding hybrid from Original Sensible Seeds was meticulously created through months of hard work. Her Indica-dominant genetic lineage leads to heavy resin production which, coupled with her sweet terpene profile, makes her fantastic for making cannabis extracts. Indoor yields for this fantastic all-rounder are 550 g/m2 after just 63 days of flower while outdoor plants can grow considerably bigger and bring in as much as 700 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Black Gum grows between 100 – 180 cm depending on whether she’s grown indoors, outdoors and/or trained.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base
Delightful Terpene Profile
Black Gum smells and tastes very sweet – a sugary, candy-like aroma with a hint of berries. This translates into a fruity, earthy taste which is enjoyed by cannabis lovers across the globe. Be careful when consuming as a little truly does go a long way with Black Gum; her hard-hitting effect is second to none.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.