Blackberry Auto feminized seeds
Blackberry Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain created by Fast Buds a cross between Blackberry Kush – a strain with Pakistani heritage – and a Canadian Sativa-dominant Ruderalis to yield this Indica-dominant autoflower finishing in 8 weeks after germination and bringing in as much as 600 g/m² per harvest.
- FastBuds (USA)
- Berry Cure
- Blackberry x Purple Kush
- 70 - 110 cm
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors70 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 18 - 20 %
- 0.8 %
Blackberry Auto: Beautiful, Resin-Covered Buds
Blackberry Auto is an auto-flowering cannabis strain developed by Fast Buds as a cross between Blackberry Kush and Canadian Sativa Ruderalis. This Indica-dominant hybrid has all the best properties of each parent – heavy yields and potent, fruity buds – in one easy-to-grow package.
Due to her heavy Indica genetics, Blackberry Auto stays short and stocky - usually no more than 110 cm – making her a good choice for both indoors and outdoors. Best results are achieved when grown in a greenhouse or via SOG methods. Blackberry Auto will provide for a decent yield of trichome-covered buds that give out sweet and berry-like smells and aromas. Pakistani Kush in the genetics gives Blackberry Auto her lovely red, violet or lilac-colored flowers making her a great addition to any garden. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Blackberry Auto reaches a final height between 70 – 100 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Finishes in 8 – 9 weeks from germination.
- Yield: 500 – 600 g/m2; 70 – 300 g/plant.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Blackberry Auto: Sweet and Berry-like Aroma
As her name suggests, Blackberry Auto has a sweet, berry-like aroma with earthy undertones giving her a fantastic aftertaste. Usually testing at ~20% THC with small amounts of CBD, this is a great night-time strain can be used medicinally for easing the symptoms of glaucoma, nausea, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and back pain among other ailments.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.