Blackberry Gum feminized seeds
Blackberry Gum is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain offered by Seed Stockers. This strain came about as a result of an experimental wonder! A male Bubble Gum plant was crossed with a female Blueberry to yield a dark, high-performance cannabis strain, which grows incredibly well indoors and outdoors.
- Seed Stockers (Spain)
- Shining bubbles of relaxation
- Bubble Gum x Blueberry
- 60 days
- Indica dominant
Blackberry Gum: A Breath of Fresh Air
Blackberry Gum is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Seed Stockers a strange cross between a male Bubble Bum and a female Blueberry to yield a fantastic, fruity cannabis strain which brings in as much as 450 g/m2 of dark, resinous cannabis flowers after a mere 9 weeks of flower.
A Rewarding Experience
Growing Blackberry Gum is quite rewarding as she allows the grower to push her to the limits with a plethora of training techniques such as topping, fimming and defoliating – all of which can be used effectively alongside low stress training (LST) to create a wide, flat plant which leads to heavy yields of large, dense cannabis flowers covered in a thick layer of trichomes. Indoor yields for this strain are high with some phenotypes bringing in as much as 450 g/m2. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Blackberry Gum reaches a final height of 90 – 135 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W LED, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base.
Up to 23% THC!
Blackberry Gum has a very sweet, fresh aroma which reminds you of menthol chewing gum. This pleasant aroma translates into a sweet taste with hints of berries and dark fruit. Her effect is very enjoyable – with up to 23% THC, Blackberry Gum is a real hard-hitter.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.