Blood Orange Sorbet feminized seeds
Blood Orange Sorbet by DNA Genetics is a tasty and potent Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between delicious Tangie and euphoric Sorbet. The result is an incredibly flavorful, potent, and easy-to-grow cannabis strain that finishes in just 8-9 weeks. Blood Orange Sorbet is perfect for bringing to late-night parties and daytime situations where you need to rid yourself of social anxiety and enjoy some light chatting.Read more
Citrusy And Creamy Bud For A Clear Head High
When it comes to flavors and aromas, this is where Blood Orange Sorbet’s genetics shine – you can clearly detect both Tangie and Sorbet in this strain’s sweet, creamy, and fruity flavor with lemony undertones and hints of tart zest. The aromas are complementary, with a citrusy and fruity base and hints of earth and wood.
The effects of this strain are well-balanced and never go overboard. Blood Orange Sorbet is perfect for any kind of social situation, and after just a couple of hits, you’ll find yourself relaxed, euphoric, talkative, and social. While your head will be busy generating ideas and producing endorphins, your body will enjoy a slight but highly pleasant buzz in every muscle.
What’s It Like To Grow Blood Orange Sorbet?
This Indica-dominant hybrid will remain short to medium-sized, rarely exceeding 140cm (4’9”) either indoors or outdoors. Growing bushy with good collateral branching, it allows for good yields even with its relatively compact stature. If allowed enough time for vegetation and provided with plenty of root space, growers can yield up to 700g (24.7oz) per plant. Blood Orange Sorbet’s large, dense, dark green buds with lots of orange hairs will fill the grow room with fresh, creamy and citrusy aromas.
- The plant finishes flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by the middle of October outdoors.
- It performs best indoors with SOG setups and outdoors in warmer and sunnier climates or greenhouses.
- Its yields go up to 500g/m2 (1.6oz/ft2) indoors or up to 700g (24.7oz) per plant outdoors.
- These yields will benefit hugely from training.
- The smell of the growing plant is pleasant, but can easily give away a weed growing site, so carbon filters are recommended.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Trippy energetic
- Genetics Tangie x Sorbet
- Height Medium
- Yield 450 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- JKT4818 June 2020
- Lion22 April 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)