Blue Amnesia XXL Autoflowering feminized seeds
Blue Amnesia XXL Autoflowering is a beautiful, exotic-looking plant that is perfect to be grown both inside and outside. Its rich taste and intense quality lead to amazing highly effective results. Its magnetic purple hues will impress even most sophisticated cannabis lovers.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Bright mind and body experience
- Original Amnesia Auto x Blueberry Auto
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors60 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- 75 - 80 days
- Sativa dominant
- 20 %
Blue Amnesia XXL Autoflowering by Dinafem Seeds
Blue Amnesia is a tasty hazy combination of Indica, Sativa, and Ruderalis. It is a sweet fruity mixture of pleasant aromas and intense flavors having the hints of lemony haze and black pepper. The tantalizing berries and nuance of flowers make one feel relaxing.
Bountiful Sativa Crops
Blue Amnesia Autoflowering is easy to grow. Having the flowering period of 75-80 days, the plant can grow up to 1.30m. Being small and beautiful, the plant is perfect to be grown both indoors and outdoors. Even in the places where there is not much room available, the plant seems to be a perfect solution. Its indoor yield has a potential to harvest 400-450 g/m2 whereas the outdoor yield can reach up to 60-170 g/plant. This acts as a balanced strain for any grower.
- Recommended using a 20L pot as it requires at least 10L pot
- Addition of 30% coco coir in the soil can improve oxygenation
- The plant is perfect to be grown in a humid climate with short summers
- To top up the crop during the last weeks the temperature should be dropped by 10 degrees.
Relaxation Beyond Limits
Blue Amnesia XXL Autoflowering has a cerebral sensation that rejuvenates and gives a relaxing, stress-free feeling. Having a powerful and long-lasting soothing experience, this strain will be appreciated by connoisseur but can be too potent for cannabis newbies.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.