Blue Cheese feminized seeds (Dinafem Seeds)
Blue Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds. It combines two legendary strains Exodus UK Cheese and Blueberry – both two amazing strains in their own right – to create an artisanal strain which has the best of both and a lovely purple color to finish it off.Read more
Blue Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Dinafem Seeds as an Indica-dominant hybrid strain developed as a fine blend between the highly-coveted British classic Exodus UK Cheese and Blueberry to create a strain which has the best of both worlds
Blue Cheese: A Gourmet Cannabis Strain
Growing Blue Cheese is a rewarding process which sees the grower developing a deeper understanding and appreciation for this fantastic hybrid. For this reason, it is advised that indoor growers use a powerful ventilation system equipped with carbon filters. Staying true to its Indica-dominant genetic lineage, Blue Cheese has a short flowering period of less than 55 days giving the grower a yield of up to 600 g/m2 when grown indoors and between 600 and 800 g per plant outdoors. Here is some extra information to help grow this strain:
- Tall plant – this strain can grow up to 3 m tall hence ideal for outdoor growing! Indoor growers limited for height will need to employ training techniques to manage height.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- To boost yields, introduce a nutrient feeding schedule such as CANNA COCO.
Dense, Purple Buds
This strain has an unmistakable Cheese aroma which is apparent from the 4th week of flower and slowly progresses into a musky, fruity smell which will fill your grow space! Blue Cheese has a strong, relaxing effect which starts in your temples and slowly progresses to your extremities.
- Brand Dinafem Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Exquisite taste
- Genetics Exodus UK Cheese x Blueberry
- Height 300 cm outdoors
- Yield 550 g/m² indoors
600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 55 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype Indica dominant
- THC 20 %
- CBD Low
- MoonxNL12 March 2020
- Growin_strong19 December 2019
- Mr_Di4 February 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)