Blue Cheese feminized seeds
Blue Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds. It combines two legendary strains Exodus UK Cheese and Blueberry – both two amazing strains in their own right – to create an artisanal strain which has the best of both and a lovely purple color to finish it off.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Exquisite taste
- Exodus UK Cheese x Blueberry
- 300 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid October
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
Blue Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Dinafem Seeds as an Indica-dominant hybrid strain developed as a fine blend between the highly-coveted British classic Exodus UK Cheese and Blueberry to create a strain which has the best of both worlds
Blue Cheese: A Gourmet Cannabis Strain
Growing Blue Cheese is a rewarding process which sees the grower developing a deeper understanding and appreciation for this fantastic hybrid. For this reason, it is advised that indoor growers use a powerful ventilation system equipped with carbon filters. Staying true to its Indica-dominant genetic lineage, Blue Cheese has a short flowering period of less than 55 days giving the grower a yield of up to 600 g/m2 when grown indoors and between 600 and 800 g per plant outdoors. Here is some extra information to help grow this strain:
- Tall plant – this strain can grow up to 3 m tall hence ideal for outdoor growing! Indoor growers limited for height will need to employ training techniques to manage height.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- To boost yields, introduce a nutrient feeding schedule such as CANNA COCO.
Dense, Purple Buds
This strain has an unmistakable Cheese aroma which is apparent from the 4th week of flower and slowly progresses into a musky, fruity smell which will fill your grow space! Blue Cheese has a strong, relaxing effect which starts in your temples and slowly progresses to your extremities.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.