Blue Critical Autoflowering feminized seeds
Blue Critical Autoflowering is an easy to grow cannabis strain with a deliciously fruity taste and powerful citric aroma that make it stand out from the crowd. If you want to relax and enjoy good company this aromatic delight is the right choice for you.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Relaxation as deep as Indian Ocean
- Critical+ Auto x Blueberry Auto
- 75 - 150 cm
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors50 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 80 days
- Indica dominant
Exceptional Genes for An Exceptional Strain
This hybrid was made by crossing the exceptional Critical + Autoflowering strain and the Blueberry Auto-flowering strain. The Blue Critical auto-flowering hybrid has some pretty impressive genes. This Indica-dominant strain has a high THC content for an unforgettable experience.
Blue Critical Autoflowering is an ideal choice for any novice grower. It produces a high-quality crop and an impressive yield. Requiring minimal effort to grow, this Indica-dominant strain thrives equally well outdoors and in. It has a powerful aroma and a deliciously fruity taste that will satisfy the most refined palates. This is thanks to its Blueberry strain heritage. The pungent aroma from this plant means that odor-neutralizing measures will be required if growing indoors.
The seeds turn into vigorous and elegant medium-sized plants. They deliver thick and large buds packed with resin. The gorgeous purple hues can be encouraged by dropping the temperature at night by 10 degrees.
- Minimal fertilizer is required
- 30% coco coir in the substrate helps to aerate this plant
- Frequent sparse watering is advised
- Take care of your humidity levels during the flowering stage. This plant is at risk of fungi and mold growth.
A Powerful Fragrance
Its delicious flavor is highly fruity with berry, pine and lemon undertones. The powerful effects, thanks to the Indica-dominance and high THC-level, are relaxing and soothing for the whole body.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.