Blue Dream'matic Auto feminized seeds
Blue Dream'matic Auto from FastBuds is a novel take on a modern classic with a lemony twist. Growing fast and vigorous, this feminized autoflower will finish up after just 9-11 weeks from seed. She brings dramatic yields up to 600 g/m² when grown in SoG and as much as 300g/plant when grown outdoors.
- Lingers on the palate like a fine liqueur
- Blue Dream x Tangie’Matic
- 90 - 110 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors300 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Sativa dominant
- 20 - 22 %
Blue Dream’matic: An American Original With A Lemony Twist
The original Blue Dream has been one of the most popular strains since its introduction and FastBuds have added their own special twist by crossing it with Tangie’Matic and adding the citrusy and lemony aroma, which has made Tangie a fan favorite.
Grows Like A Dream
Blue Dream'matic grows vigorously and fast, finishing up in just 9-11 weeks from germination. Being a bit on the picky side, she doesn’t require a lot of nutrients, but sure will be thirsty for water. Usually up to ¼ of instructed levels of nutrients should be used as she is sensitive to issues such as nutrient burn. Due to her well-balanced genetic lineage, she grows stocky and compact with many side branches that, by the end of flower, turn into long, dense, trichome covered buds. Here is more information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Blue Dream’matic reaches a final height between 90 – 110 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.3 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Yield: 600 g/m2 (SoG); up to 300 g/plant outdoors.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 200 W LED, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base.
Nice And Relaxing Daytime Strain
Due to the added Limonene in the genetic mix, the initial citrusy smells and aromas develop into a berry-like aroma as the plants mature, with pine and earthy undertones. Her effects are relaxing, uplifting, and euphoric with a nice, long lasting cerebral and body buzz.
- Snoop Dogg
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.