Blue Gelato 41 feminized seeds
Blue Gelato 41 is an Indica-dominant cross between Blueberry, Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, and Sunset Sherbert. This cannabis strain has an incredible yield, with up to 2500-3000g/plant after 9-10 weeks. This combined with sweet tastes and fresh, fruity aromas to incense your grow room make this killer strain one not to be underestimated.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Potent psychedelic pleasure
- Blueberry x Thin Mint GS Cookies x Sunset Sherbert
- 150 - 200 cm
- 600 - 700 g/m² indoorsUp to 2500 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- No official information
Blue Gelato 41: High Yielding Taste Explosion
Blue Gelato 41 is an Indica-dominant cross between Blueberry, Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, and Sunset Sherbert. Fresh and fruity aromas will fill your grow room and with enough root space and good vegetation time, you will be bringing in massive yields.
By crossing these three well-known strains together, Barney’s Farm have managed to create a very high yielding strain that’s loaded with pleasant smells and aromas. This hybrid is 60% Indica and will usually stay under 150cm but if given enough room and vegetation time, they can easily reach 200cm. You can expect a sturdy plant that grows fast and vigorous with great side branching, although it might not be the best strain for beginners, experienced growers will be rewarded with more than abundant yields of 600-700g/m2 indoors and 2500-3000gplant outdoors. The flowering time is only 9-10 weeks, or by the end of October. Many phenotypes show purple or blue buds, but all end up covered with resinous trichomes.
- Recommended Nutrients: GHE, Plagron, Botanicare.
- Recommended Techniques: Defoliation and Low Stress Training (LST) to increase bud sites for larger yields. Topping and Mainlining will focus energy on growing more colas.
- Lighting: HID 600W lights for both the vegetative and flowering periods.
- Usually testing at ~15-18% THC, <1% CBD and ~0.5 CBG
Mild and Soothing
The effects are strong, energetic, and will leave you focused, motivated and clear headed - a great daily strain. Taste is sweet and citrusy with earthy undertones and smells and aromas are fresh and fruity. Its popular uses include treating anxiety, stress, glaucoma, arthritis, rheumatism and nausea among others.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.