Blue Hash feminized seeds
Blue Hash is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain available from Dinafem Seeds. This strain comes as a cross between two incredible special strains – the highly resinous Californian Hash Plant and the fruity Indica Blueberry to yield a strain with as much as 16% THC. Ideal for making high-quality cannabis concentrates.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Waves of relaxation
- California Hash Plant x Blueberry
- 300 cm outdoors
- 475 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 12 - 16 %
Blue Hash is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds. A cross between Californian Hash Plant and Blueberry this strain is a taste sensation and was bred to create a highly resinous strain perfectly suited for making concentrates such as hash, butane honey oil (BHO) and shatter!
Blue Hash - Perfect for Concentrates
Growing Blue Hash could not be easier! This Indica-dominant strain has a fantastic set of attributes which make it excellent for growing both indoors and outdoors. With a flowering period of less than 50 days and indoor yields of up to 500 g/m2, you know Dinafem Seeds have created something special. This strain will appeal to those who like to create their own extracts as it’s genetic lineage gives it a high resin production leaving your buds covered in a sticky, golden coating which smells freshly chopped pinewood. Here is some further information to help you make the most of this strain:
- Medium to Tall plant – final height is between 1 – 1.5 m indoors while outdoor plants can reach a gigantic 3 meters.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best grown under a 600W LED or HPS lights.
A Resin Machine
Blue Hash creates some of the most visually appealing flowers that we have seen; long, dense buds with a short intermodal distance make for for top-shelf quality cannabis. Many use Blue Hash to create concentrates, particularly those suffering from eating disorders or anxiety.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.