Blue Mystic feminized seeds
Blue Mystic is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Nirvana Seeds. An Indica-dominant powerhouse, this fast-flowering strain completes flower after a short 9 weeks and delivers up to 450 g/m² of dense, purple and green resinous buds. Pungent and fruity, these buds provide a sustained relaxing effect.
- Nirvana Seeds
- Happy Zen
- (Flo x Afghani) x Blueberry
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors indoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Indica dominant
- 18 - 24 %
Blue Mystic: A Mystical Strain
Blue Mystic is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain available from Nirvana Seeds. This fruity Indica-dominant strain shares a lot in common with its relative Blueberry, another legendary cannabis strain. This fantastic hybrid is the ideal strain for growers who want excellent results without compromising on privacy.
Nirvana created Blue Mystic as a cross between (Flo x Afghani) and Blueberry which resulted in a short, bushy plant with large, resin-covered buds. Growing this strain is very easy – she is resistant to stress and has a very rapid vegetative growth period making her ideal for both beginner and more experienced growers alike. Her genetic lineage allows for purple bud formation; growers can expose their plants to low night-time temperatures (10˚C less than daytime) towards the end of the 8-10 week flowering period. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: minimum of 600 W LED lighting.
- Recommended nutrient range: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
- Recommended grow room temperature: below 18 ˚C at night in the last two weeks of flower.
Pungent Berry Delight
Blue Mystic is a visually stunning plant. When grown correctly, it has lavender hues throughout the plant and particularly on the buds. These contrast very nicely with the thick layer of trichomes covering the flowers when they’re ready for harvest. Her smell and taste are pungent and berry-like.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.