Blue Widow feminized seeds
Blue Widow is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain by Dinafem Seeds. It was created by blending together Blueberry and White Widow – two incredible strains in their own right – to yield a balanced, fast flowering cannabis strain which produces heavy yields of dense, resinous buds, which can reach up to 16% THC.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Psychedelic quest
- Blueberry x White Widow
- 1st Best Outdoor, Copa Cannabis 20153rd Best Indica, Treating Yourself Expo Cannabis Cup 2013
- 300 cm outdoors
- 525 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid October
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 12 - 16 %
Blue Widow - Queen Of Indicas
Growing Blue Widow is an excellent learning experience. It rewards the patient grower with heavy yields of dense, sticky cannabis, which has powerful mind bending properties. This strain is ideal for those who do not like spending hours harvesting: her high calyx-to-leaf ratio means less time trimming and more time enjoying the fruits of your labor. After a short 55 days of flower, indoor yields for this color plant can exceed 500gm2, while those who opt to grow under the sun can expect to bring in 1.1 kg per plant given the right conditions. Here is some more information to help you make the most of this grow:
- Medium height plant – reaches a 1.5 m final height; great for SoG style grows due to relatively short stature.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Best yields under LED lighting.
Beautiful But Deadly
Blue Widow – like others in the Blue family – has a remarkable taste, which matures as she progresses through the grow cycle starting with a fresh smell during early flower developing into a more complex musky aroma. A well-balanced high can be expected.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.