Brainkiller Haze feminized seeds
Brainkiller Haze cannabis strain is a vigorous Sativa-dominant variety with delicious taste and intense spicy aroma. She is surely the right choice to stay motivated and active during a creative project or a physical session. An undeniable strain for Haze lovers, she requires moderate growing skills to turn out her impressive yield of 600-1100 g/m2.
- Vision Seeds
- Producing Electricity
- 600 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 98 days
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 22 %
Brainkiller Haze - A Crazy Yielder with Ammm-Hazing THC
Brainkiller Haze is an almost pure haze. With a THC of 22%, this easy-to-grow girl becomes a charm of psychedelic essence making her effective treatment for anxiety and depression and the alleviation from chronic pain symptoms. Apart from bringing a cerebral and energetic Sativa high, Brainkiller Haze is also a high-yielder. Molded with 90% Sativa and 10% Indica, this feminized strain brings fantastic yields of 600g/m2 of indoors with a flowering period of 14 weeks, and monstrous 1100g/plant when grown outdoors.
This euphoric queen appears as a tall, charismatic, well-developed lady boasting multiple branches and resinous buds. She does well in warm outdoor regions, like the Mediterranean but is known to perform better in stable indoor conditions.
- An incredible indoor, outdoor, and Hydroponic performer.
- Hydroponic breeders should be mindful of keeping stable ph levels due to her sensitive nature.
- Easy to grow and vigorous choice for breeders.
Your Best Psychedelic Quest
The potent damsel is highly psychedelic and euphoric with ecstatic feelings of cheerfulness that could be converted into several therapeutic uses. Her taste is wholly spicy with little note of citrus and lemon.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.