Bruce Banner #3 Fast feminized seeds
Bruce Banner #3 Fast is a well-balanced hybrid photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Original Sensible Seeds. A cross between the original Bruce Banner #3 and the Indica-dominant Black Domina, Bruce Banner #3 Fast delivers yields of up to 750 g/m² after only 55 days of flower.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Cerebral stone
- Colorado Ghost OG x Strawberry Diesel x Black Domina
- 90 - 140 cm indoors 180 - 280 cm outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 25 %
Bruce Banner #3 Fast: All The Best Of Bruce Banner #3 – Now Faster!
Bruce Banner #3 Fast is a cross between Bruce Banner #3 and Black Domina. With heavy yields of dense, sticky cannabis flowers, Banner #3 Fast has all you could want from a cannabis strain.
If you’re an indoor cannabis grower, a short flowering period is always desirable and Bruce Banner #3 Fast takes this to the next level with a lightning-fast flowering period of 50 – 55 days. She grows to a medium height indoors and can be grown into the desired shape using a range of training techniques while outdoor plants grow almost 3 m tall! Indoor yields for this fantastic hybrid are up to 750 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 900 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Bruce Banner #3 Fast grows as tall as 140 – 280 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W LED, Flower: 750 W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio.
Large, Resin-packed Buds
Bruce Banner #3 Fast smells, tastes and looks exactly like the original Bruce Banner #3 – large, resin-covered buds with a fantastic, fruity aroma and hints of Kush. Her part-Indica genetics leads to phenotypes with a tendency to grow bright purple flowers which dry into beautiful, dark buds.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.