Bubba Kush feminized seeds
Bubba Kush is well known for its heavy tranquilizing effects. This strain is a classic indica with a sedative high that leaves users relaxed but still functional. It has a typically high THC content, ranging from 15% to 22%. Bubba Kush is a great strain for hydroponic growers as the plants stay short and dense, growing beautiful trichome-covered buds.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Clear head
- Pre'98 Bubba Kush x Pre'98 Bubba Kush
- 1st Outdoor, Copa Cannabis Uruguay 2015
- 250 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Mid October
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 18 %
- 0.22 %
Bubba Kush – Grow Your Own Relax
Bubba Kush – is an Indica strain that has gained notoriety in the U.S. and beyond for its heavy tranquilizing effects. Born in California, Bubba Kush created by crossing an OG Kush hybrid with an unknown Indica rumored to be from New Orleans. Its parentage is also known to stem from Northern Lights, however, it isn’t 100% certain.
Bubba is relatively easy to grow and is recommended for newcomers to cannabis cultivation. Stocky and bushy like most other Indica varieties, its plants can be grown indoors, outside, or in a greenhouse. Outdoor growing is possible provided you plant it in rich soil in a sunny spot with shelter. Outdoors, the strain has the advantage of being naturally resistant to molds and other pests, but growers will have to ensure consistent sunlight and a constant daytime temperature between 72 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Bubba Kush grows well indoors in soil but may have a higher yield if grown in hydroponic solution. Flowering time of about 8 to 9 weeks when grown indoors and is ready for harvest outdoors at the end of October. The quality of the flowers is very high.
- Genetics are Indica 90% / Sativa 10%
- Yield is usually 420 g/m2 indoors or 560 g per plant outdoors
- Flowering time of about 8 to 9 weeks. Ready for harvest mostly around the end of October
- Height short, < 30 cm
- 14-22% THC, 0.06-0.1% CBD
- Bud’s hues are range from vivid green to pale purple.
A Potent Delight For Indica Lovers
Bubba Kush has sweet hashish flavors with a barely noticeable sweetness. This strain has a very invigorating aroma, smelling much like coffee, spices, exotic wood at times. It has notes of pine and earth. Effects are classic Indica: sleepy, hungry and happy. This aromatic smoke and heavy high can be great for night time to relax after a hard day. Medicinally Bubba Kush is used for stress relief, depression, appetite disorders, pain and most notably insomnia.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.