Bubble Bomb feminized seeds
Bubble Bomb is one of the most compact cannabis strains on the Bomb Seeds catalog however her rapid growth and heavy bud production allows her to deliver indoor yields of up to 750 g/m² of dense, resinous buds after only 8 – 9 weeks in flower.
- Bomb Seeds (Netherlands)
- A narcotic long lasting buzz
- Bubblegum x THC Bomb
- 55 - 95 cm
- 650 - 750 g/m² indoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 18 - 20 %
Bubble Bomb: A Great Strain with Amazing Properties
Bubble Bomb is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain created by Bomb Seeds. This Indica-dominant hybrid comes about as an award-winning cross between Bubblegum and THC Bomb to yield a fantastic hybrid with all the best of each of the parent strains including large yields and an intense, long-lasting effect.
Explosive Growth from An Indica-dominant Hybrid
Reaching a final height of 55 – 95 cm, what Bubble Bomb lacks in height, she more than makes up for in explosive growth during the vegetative phase and heavy bud production all the way to the end of the grow cycle. Indoor yields for this fast-growing hybrid are 650 – 750 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 600 g/plant. If you’re looking for a fast turnaround, you’re in luck as Bubble Bomb completes her flowering cycle in 8 – 9 weeks. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Bubble Bomb grows to a final height of 55 – 95 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower
- Recommended grow method: SoG – due to her compact structure, Bubble Bomb is excellent for sea of green style grows under a 600 W HID.
- Recommended nutrients: Nectar for The Gods range
Large, Rock-hard Buds
Bubble Bomb is a fantastic balance between smell, taste, appearance and effect. Not only are her yields explosive, her buds grow large and bulbous towards the end of the flower. As a result of her Indica-dominant genetic lineage, she has a high resin production making her great for creating cannabis extracts such as shatter.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.