Bubble Gum Regular seeds
Bubble Gum from Serious Seeds is a regular cannabis strain famous for its sweet bubblegum aroma and euphoric highs, but it has more traits still for users to love: Good yields of 300 - 450 g/m2 and a rapid flowering time of just 56 - 63 days. This is a multi-award winning beauty!
- Serious Seeds
- A shot of euphory in the arm
- Original Bubble Gum
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 300 - 450 g/m² indoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late October
- Sativa dominant
- No official information
Bubble Gum Regular: Great Indoor Strain, Resinous and Tasty
The Bubble Gum regular strain is an exact copy of the famous and legendary USA Bubblegum, a Sativa-dominant, well-balanced hybrid. An excellent indoor cannabis strain known for its original, sweet and delicious flavors and aromas and high potency. Definitely a connoisseur and “top-shelf” quality.
This 60% Sativa usually stays a medium size and well suited for all environments and setups and won’t get too branchy; ideal for SOG but with some training and attention, she can form a more even canopy with strong branches and slightly larger internodes and will yield 300 - 450 g/m2 after a 56-63 day flowering time. It does best indoors as it is quite sensitive to mold, mildew and rot but if properly shielded, and with good airflow, and in warmer and dry climates, then it can grow a bit taller while providing a larger yield. Buds will be dense and hard, light or olive green with numerous orange and brown hairs, fully covered with resinous trichomes by the time you harvest.
- Suggested nutrients: Cellmax
- Recommended techniques: High Stress Training (LST), Screen of Green (ScrOG), Topping and Defoliation
- Indoor lighting suggestion: HID 600W lights used for both vegetation and flowering stages may allow for an 85g/plant production
- Recommended vegetation time: ~5 weeks
- Usually testing at 17-21% THC with <1% CBD
Potent and Delicious, Well-Balanced Hybrid
As the name suggests, Bubble Gum has a sweet smell that really is reminiscent of typical bubblegum flavor. The flavor, however, is truly renowned for its sweet strawberry taste that will be sure to please all customers. The effects of this strain give a euphoric high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.