Bubble Kush Automatic feminized seeds
Bubble Kush Autoflowering by RQS is an Indica dominant hybrid, a three way cross between Bubble Gum, OG Kush and Critical Automatic. Quick to finish with nice yield and quality, this cannabis strain is great for all environments and setups both indoors and outdoors.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Deep deep Stone
- Bubble Gum x O.G. Kush x Critical Automatic
- 70 - 100 cm indoors100 - 140 cm outdoors
- 350 - 400 g/m² indoors120 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- 10% Sativa / 60% Indica / 30% Ruderalis
- 16 - 19 %
- < 1
Bubble Kush Automatic - Perfect Nighttime Indica
Growing fast and vigorous but staying manageable size, Bubble Kush Autoflowering is perfect for both indoor and outdoor gardens, even sunnier balconies and terraces. With genetic heritage including OG Kush and Bubble Gum, it is packed with flavor and potency. Big, dense and hard dark-green buds will fill out the numerous, strong branches from top to bottom providing for a great and quality harvest in just 7 to 8 weeks from sprouting. By adding Ruderalis to the mix, along with shortened finishing time, comes better resistance to pests and disease, which makes it easy to grow, even for inexperienced growers.
- Indica dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Bubble Gum, OG Kush and Critical Automatic;
- Finishing in 7-8 weeks from sprouting;
- Height is 70-100cm indoors, 100-140cm outdoors;
- Yield is 350-400g/m2, 120-170g per plant;
- Usually testing at 16-19% THC with <1% CBD.
Nice and relaxing, perfect nighttime strain
Aromas are earthy and woody with piney, fuelly and citrusy undertones. Flavors are sweet, candy-like with hints of lemon and spices. Effects are fast hitting and long lasting - body buzz, relaxed, sociable, hungry, sleepy or even couch-locked.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.