Bulk Smash Auto feminized seeds
The Bulk Smash Auto cannabis strain is for cultivators who need the harvest of a lifetime - every time. This autoflower can produce upwards of 750g/㎡ of massive buds in as little as 70-days from seed germination. If there is a record book for speed and yield - then Bulk Smash Auto definitely has it.
- Dr Krippling Seeds (Great Britain)
- Dizzy and intense
- Blue Kripple x Incredible Smash Auto
- 80 - 110 cm indoors 120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 280 - 750 g/m² indoors 200 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 70 days
- Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis hybrid
- 19 %
Bulk Smash Auto: A Marvel To Grow Anywhere and Anytime
The Bulk Smash Auto autoflowering cannabis strain is known to be an incredibly easy strain to grow. She is entirely heat resistant, which makes her perfect for anyone who does not have an air-conditioned room. The Bulk Smash Auto strain was bred by crossing the Incredible Bulk Auto with Blue Kripple - all of which created a strain that is perfect in every regard.
When growing Bulk Smash Auto autoflowering cannabis seeds, it is essential to know that she is capable of withstanding temperatures as high as 40℃. This is nearly unheard of in the world of cannabis, but Bulk Smash Auto thrives in tough conditions.
Make sure you use 8-11L containers and place each plant in a Sea of Green arrangement. Each plant should contain support poles for her massive flowers.
- Plant to Lamp Distance: 40cm;
- pH (Hydro): 5.4;
- EC: 1.8;
- Height: 110cm;
- Recommended Tip: Use CO2 For Enhanced Yield;
- Recommended Lighting: Minimum of 600w HID or LED Equivalent.
An Uncontrollable High
The Bulk Smash Auto autoflowering cannabis strain delivers incredibly potent effects that will freeze your limbs and rocket your mind into the clouds. This strain is typically recorded with 19+% THC, which means that this green monster isn’t meant for beginners.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.