Burmese Kush Feminized seeds
Burmese Kush is one of the most distinct O.G. Kush hybrids available from T.H.Seeds™ or indeed anywhere on the market. Its unique genetic lineage derives from a Burmese landrace strain and O.G. Kush which give her the ability to bring in as much as 500 g/m2 of dense, sticky cannabis in less than 9 weeks of flower.Read more
Burmese Kush: The Perfect Indoor Strain!
Burmese Kush is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by T.H.Seeds as a cross between a Burmese landrace strain and the legendary O.G. Kush to result in a fast-flowering Sativa-leaning hybrid, which has a very sharp citrus aroma and large, dense flowers covered in resin.
While consuming Burmese Kush is a pleasant, relaxing experience, there probably aren’t very many strains, which are equally as enjoyable to grow. Reaching a final height of 100 cm, this Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain is fantastic for indoor cultivation due to her relatively short height and 9-week flowering period. This strain has an excellent tolerance to stress making her excellent for beginner growers but more experienced can pull upwards of 500 g/m2 of tall, dense cannabis flowers. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Burmese Kush reaches a final height of 1 m indoors and up to 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 300 W COB (chip-on-board) LED
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Classic Kush Flavour
Burmese Kush has a classic Kush taste but a bit more complex – the best Burmese Kush samples have an undeniable Kush aroma but accented with hints of pine, wood and incense. In addition to having such a complex terpene profile, Burmese Kush has an uplifting effect which leaves the user elated.
- Brand T.H. Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Uplifting high happiness
- Genetics Burmese x OG Kush
- Height 100 cm
- Yield 400+ g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Genotype Sativa / Indica hybrid
- THC No official information