Burmese Kush Feminized seeds
Burmese Kush is one of the most distinct O.G. Kush hybrids available from T.H.Seeds™ or indeed anywhere on the market. Its unique genetic lineage derives from a Burmese landrace strain and O.G. Kush which give her the ability to bring in as much as 500 g/m2 of dense, sticky cannabis in less than 9 weeks of flower.Read more
Burmese Kush: The Perfect Indoor Strain!
Burmese Kush is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by T.H.Seeds as a cross between a Burmese landrace strain and the legendary O.G. Kush to result in a fast-flowering Sativa-leaning hybrid, which has a very sharp citrus aroma and large, dense flowers covered in resin.
While consuming Burmese Kush is a pleasant, relaxing experience, there probably aren’t very many strains, which are equally as enjoyable to grow. Reaching a final height of 100 cm, this Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain is fantastic for indoor cultivation due to her relatively short height and 9-week flowering period. This strain has an excellent tolerance to stress making her excellent for beginner growers but more experienced can pull upwards of 500 g/m2 of tall, dense cannabis flowers. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Burmese Kush reaches a final height of 1 m indoors and up to 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 300 W COB (chip-on-board) LED
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Classic Kush Flavour
Burmese Kush has a classic Kush taste but a bit more complex – the best Burmese Kush samples have an undeniable Kush aroma but accented with hints of pine, wood and incense. In addition to having such a complex terpene profile, Burmese Kush has an uplifting effect which leaves the user elated.
- Brand T.H. Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Uplifting high happiness
- Genetics Burmese x OG Kush
- Height 100 cm
- Yield 400+ g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Genotype Sativa / Indica hybrid
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)